In-Person Program Session Dates: Thursdays from 12:00PM-5:00PM
All dates include a Public Policy Forum Luncheon with Paul Hickman
June 22, 2023
July 27, 2023
August 24, 2023
September 28, 2023
October 26, 2023
November 30, 2023
6-Month Program – 30 CPDs
- Solutions Now Workshops: 1 per month (4-hours)
- Capability Partners: On-going (5 months)
- Reinforcement Messages: each week
- Mastermind Sessions: 1 per month (60-minutes)
- SHIFT feedback system: On-going (6 months)
AzBA 2023 Emerging Leaders Program Syllabus
- Understanding personality styles, communicating, and coaching
- Motivating and Engaging with Purpose
- Communication components (Quantity, Quality & Pace)
- POISE and the Flow Zone. (Time management)
- 6 dedicated luncheons with CEO & President of AzBA, Pau Hickman, on Public Policy & Government Relations Issues
What does the program cost:
- $2,000 per person
How do I apply?
- Arizona Bankers Association Office Building- 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 111 W. Monroe St. Phoenix, AZ 85003
Will the program be offered online or hybrid?
- No, the program is designed and most effective for networking and collaboration to be in person. Although the quality of the content of the program is not affected by the modality we have found throughout COVID restrictions that the quality of connection and engagement with your fellow cohort is not optimized online.
What is the time commitment for the program?
- 6 - 4 hour in-person cohort sessions
- 6- 1 hour Master Mind Sessions via Zoom with facilitators & group
- Weekly touch base with your accountability partner (on your own via phone, video or email)
- 1-2 hours of self inventory outside of the scheduled session time prior to the first session (on your own)
- Unlimited access to facilitators for processing & reflection
Does the program fee pay for my attendance at the 2023 Bankers Summit in Tucson May 31-June 3, 2023?
- Emerging Leaders can attend the Annual Meeting on Friday June 2, 2023 to participate in the graduation ceremony at no charge
- Emerging Leaders can attend the entire Bankers Summit at the member rate and hotel rooms are not included and must be secured separately
Will my bank/company pay for my participation in the program?
- Yes, your CEO/AzBA POC will be invoiced for your participation
Can I pay for the program with a credit card?
- Yes, for a small transaction fee you can pay with a credit card once accepted into the program
Is there more info on the program?