Reserve a Sponsorship Package TODAY!
Select 1 of the Available Sponsorship Level/Sponsored Event in the Form Below
Leave “none” option for other levels not selected
Sponsorships include 1 attendee registration for the event with the exception of *Virtual
Add-On Exhibit Tables & Golf Tournament Sponsorships can be added to ANY LEVEL
Submit Request | Invoices will be sent via email to the POC listed on your form.
Upon Receipt of Invoice | Process invoice payment within 30 days (Sponsorships will only be reserved for a maximum of 30 days)
All Sponsorships Include | Logo included on all marketing material | Logo included on welcome screen at the conference | Social media blasts recognizing your involvement
Marquis & Platinum Level Sponsors Include | Introduction & recognition throughout the General Session from Emcee along with co-branded signage for each event
*if you do not see a sponsorship level/event listed, it has recently SOLD OUT
Arizona & Colorado Banker Summit Sponsorships
View the June 6, 2022 Sponsorship Launch Meeting
- What about registration for the event and hotel reservations? Once your payment has been received you will receive the event information and reservation details. The hotel block rate is not available until you are registered for the event.
- Additional attendees can be purchased with a credit card on the event website once sponsorship payment is received.
- What is a *Virtual Sponsorship? Unable to attend the event in person but still want to support AzBA & CBA as well as have your logo included in all marketing and printed materials? This level is perfect for you!
- Will I be able to attend the conference remotely? Although we are exploring options to offer a hybrid experience for the annual Banker Summit the event is intended to be attended in-person
- Can I fly directly to Tucson from Colorado? Yes, there are direct flights to Tucson from DIA. The drive from Sky Harbor in Phoenix is about the same as driving from DIA to Colorado Springs if you prefer to fly into Phoenix. It is a 40 minute drive from the Tucson airport to the resort or 90 minutes from the Phoenix airport.